OHDSI Home | Forums | Wiki | Github

OHDSI F2F - Architecture Hackathon 5/4 - Adds another day!

By popular demand we have obtained permission to have an OHDSI Architecture Hackathon on May 4th - tagging an additional day onto the OHDSI F2F. This session will be focused on software development topics related to the OHDSI platform (ATLAS, WebAPI, Arachne). Please reply to this thread if you plan on attending!

Thanks,
Frank

@Frank, I cannot miss that, so put me on the list

If @pavgra is going to be there, I can’t miss it. Please put me on the list as well. Thanks!

The description of the f2f seemed almost engineered to discourage people like me from coming, so I wasn’t planning to be up there. But if Pavel is coming from Russia, I suppose I could make it from Maryland. Does Pavel live in Russia?

I will attend.

I plan to attend.

I plan to attend. Can you give us starting and ending times? And is this at
Columbia?

Also plan to attend. Also interested in start and end times. Looking forward to it!

We will be meeting from 9-4PM on Friday.
Yes, we will be meeting at Columbia.
We will be focusing on asset / result repository design and implementation to support a variety of use cases including population level effect estimation, patient level prediction and cohort characterization.

I’ll be there.

It has been suggested that we include in our discussion possible approaches for unifying cohort characterization, which fits well into the results repository discussion.

The confusion I’ve seen in the community comes in trying to understand the differences in the ‘View Reports’ feature from Generation tab, the generate with features option and the reports on the reporting tab with the quick, full and utilization options.

I second the motion to include this topic :smile:

For those attending tomorrow we will be at the following location:

Columbia University Medical Center
622 West 168th Street, PH-20
New York, NY 10032

t