OHDSI Home | Forums | Wiki | Github

OHDSI at AMIA Symposium 2018

Hi all,

@MauraBeaton posted a while ago about AMIA presentations - who will be attending next week’s conference? @rimma, I know you’re doing a panel on data standardization in cancer, and I saw a couple of other OHDSI names - is there any interest in a meetup (perhaps a dinner)?

1 Like

Would you please provide the time and location for the panel?
Thanks,
Mehrdad

Yes, of course, let’s get together!

Sunday or Tuesday night.

Hi @Mehrdad_Forouzanfar,

The panel S77: “Data Standardization in Cancer” is on Tuesday, November 6, between 1:45 and 3:15 pm.

Hope to see you there.

Thanks,

My flight back departs at 4:00, so unfortunately I can’t attend your presentation. I hope I find the chance to meet you on Sunday or Monday.

Best,
Mehrdad

Hello everyone,

I’d be interested in a meetup in SF. Both Sunday or Tuesday night work for me.

Kind regards,
Ignacio

Looks like Sunday night is the night.

@Christian_Reich, @mgurley, @rchen, @schillil, and other OHDSI colleagues attending - please join

OK @rimma! Let me know the time and place, I’d also like to invite a colleague, so add 1.

Let’s plan on meeting at 7pm in the Parc55 lobby - maybe we can all grab dinner.

Jasper’s Corner Tap & Kitchen is nearby and not bad but if anyone has any other thoughts, fire away.

3 Likes

Please add me. I look forward to meeting you!
Mehrdad

Please add me as well. Looking forward.

Thanks @esholle for organizing! I’m planning to join the dinner tonight as well :slight_smile:

I would like to join as well for dinner. Thanks for organizing!

Evan,

I’m here with Anna, and she told me about suggested change of plans. Let’s meet at Parc 55 lobby at 7, as announced originally. I told some other folks and that’s where they would go.

Thank you,
Rimma

t