OHDSI Home | Forums | Wiki | Github

Looking for collaborators to validate stacked autoencoder from OMOP-CDM

I posted something similar a while back, but we just completed an unsupervised analysis using 5-layer stacked autoencoder on 26k OMOP-CDM features (diagnosis codes and medications) in 2.3M patient EHR, and are looking for collaborators to validate/test replication accuracy. Happy to share our weights and model specs (Python code). Just let me know if interested.

Very much interested in this work. We’ve been looking into applying a similar approach on the Nemours pediatric EHR data.

I am interested. I’d like to know how I can help - ie if I meet your criteria

Awesome, message me your contact information and I’ll send a file with the list of the OMOP concepts (i.e., features) we used in our model to see if there’s enough overlap to see about sending our weights.

I’d like to investigate whether we can participate also.
Contact me at: awilliams15 at tuftsmedicalcenter dot org.

@michael.a.rosenberg:

The easiest would probably be if you posted the encoder, and then announced your work as a network study. And then we can help getting you participants no problem.

The manuscript where we describe the model is in submission, so might need to wait until publication before posting the model weights anywhere. Here’s the preprint: https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/520866v1

I’m happy to post the features we used as CSV file. If there’s a mechanism for this please let me know.

t