OHDSI Home | Forums | Wiki | Github

Location_history

Hello all,

I am trying to populate location_history table. There are 2 unclear points:

1. On wiki page I see relationship_type_concept_id of varchar(50) type.
    But DDL for 6.0 contains this field of bigint type.

2. DDL contains location_history_id but there is no this field in wiki.

Could you please advise what is correct?

That one. All concept_ids are integers or bigints.

That’s correct. Do you have location history in the data?

Yes, I do have.

What concept_id may I use as relationship_type_concept_id?

@Christian_Reich We also want to create a location_history table. Could you tell me what concept_id should I use for relationship_type_concept_id?

We don’t have any right now. So, use 0.

Type Concepts describe the provenance of the record, so you can assess it’s reliability and utility. So, we probably need something like “Patient admission record” or “Insurance Claim”. Please propose if you have needs.

1 Like

@Christian_Reich We are also trying to implement this table. I understand there is an open proposal for it but in it’s current state I would like to clarify the how we should be populating the domain_id. The conventions state it could be person, care site or provider. However, these are not listed as domains in the domain table. It this not a foreign key?

… and …

It’s right there: https://github.com/OHDSI/CommonDataModel/wiki/LOCATION_HISTORY.

Argh. I know. It needs cleaning and domain_id should become domain_concept_id. There are no domains for Person and Care Site, so the best solution is to use concepts person and care_site. And event_id is the record number in these tables.

We need to figure out what that is. The folks who hammered us with the LOCATION_HISTORY proposal went very quiet. Let’s see if we can wake them up. But in the mean time, put 0 in there.

t