OHDSI Home | Forums | Wiki | Github

Invitation to submit to a special issue in JBI on phenotyping (Deadline: 3/1/2019)

Dear colleagues,

Happy holidays!

I’d like to invite you to submit to a new special issue of the Journal of Biomedical Informatics focused on Deep Phenotyping for Precision Medicine.

This special issue will be co-edited by Drs. George Hripcsak, Nigam Shah, and myself. It aims to provide a collection of emerging theories, methodologies, and technologies that enable scalable human phenotype discovery and application in clinical data for continuous health learning. In this context, clinical data broadly include electronic health records (EHR), patient-generated data, administrative and claims records, and clinical research results data.

The submission deadline is 3/1/2019. Please find the Call for paper here at https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1532046418301953?via%3Dihub

I’d appreciate it if you could kindly contribute your submissions to this special issue, or help spread the word and share this information broadly with your trainees or colleagues who have interest in human phenotyping.

All submissions must be original and will go through a rigorous peer-review process with at least two reviewers. Please direct any questions regarding the special issue to Dr. Chunhua Weng (chunhua@columbia.edu).

Best regards,

Chunhua Weng

t