I just started implement of Achilles and at the first step, I got an error.
I don't know what is the problem, because I created CDM_RESULT_DATABASE.
The R script is followed.
connectionDetails <- DatabaseConnector::createConnectionDetails(dbms = "sql server",
server = "localhost",
user = " ", -- omitted due to security issue
password = " ") -- omitted due to security issue
cdmVocabSchema <- "CDM_Sample"
resultsSchema <- "CDM_RESULT_DATABASE"
hierarchy <- Achilles::conceptHierarchy(connectionDetails,
Connecting using SQL Server driver
Executing Concept Hierarchy creation. This could take a while
|=========== | 12%Error: Error executing SQL:
com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: The specified schema name "CDM_RESULT_DATABASE" either does not exist or you do not have permission to use it.
An error report has been created at C:/Users/eston/Documents/errorReport.txt