OHDSI Home | Forums | Wiki | Github

Accessing wiki documents for older CDM versions?

The github site recently updated the wiki information to CDM v6.0. Is there a way to look at an archived version of 5.3? If not, is there a pdf or something similar available?

1 Like

Funny, but I just thought about it today. Would be great to see the old pdf specs.

This wouldn’t be for the wiki, but in GitHub you can select different tags that represent the previous versions, and grab the PDFs from there.

e.g., GitHub - OHDSI/CommonDataModel at v5.3.1

All,

There is a pdf included with each release that contains all the information that was in the wiki for that release. If you use @lrasmussen’s trick you can see them along with a csv of all fields and tables in that release as well.

Clair

1 Like

It may also be possible to use the version history since the wiki is a git itself.

For example this is the V5.2 home page LINK

However, there is no way to move the whole wiki to a version as far as i know of, so each link on that version will got to the latest version of the subpage.

A solution could be what Github uses themselves on the page about the version by adding links on the right (in our case would be CDM versions).

https://help.github.com/enterprise/2.15/user/articles/viewing-a-wiki-s-history-of-changes/

Thanks for the awesome idea! I’ll start working those links onto the wiki home page.

t