We’re looking for volunteers to join the 2019 OHDSI Symposium Planning Committee. As a member of the committee you will have the opportunity to play an active role in organizing next year’s symposium and help us make important decisions about the symposium agenda, topics covered and funding structure.
Responsibilities of the planning committee include:
- Actively participate in committee meetings every other week (day & time to be determined based on committee members availability)
- Assisting on the peer-review of the Collaborative Showcase submissions
- Creating the agenda including panels, sessions, presentations and tutorials
- Selecting speakers and tutorial faculty
- Moderating sessions, if applicable
- Overall logistics of the symposium, including funding and sponsorship
The planning committee will first convene in January, 2019 and continue until the symposium which will likely take place in September 2019.
If you’re interested in joining the planning committee, please reply to this thread, or email me at email@example.com by Friday, December 14th