The Vocab team just finished the latest update on the Standardized Vocabularies. As usual, turned out a LOT more work that anticipated. Here is what you need to know:
- If you are getting your data ready for the study-a-thon, or for the subsequent activities, please:
- Download the latest from Athena.
- Read the instructions carefully. Covid-19 is happening rapidly, and the representation in source data is developing equally rapidly.
- If you are working on cohorts to apply to the studies please
- Read the instructions to make sure you develop the right conceptsets and criteria
- Have your Atlas refreshed with a database built or refreshed through 1).
- If you don’t have that, use Athena to browse the vocabularies
All questions welcome, as usual.