吉良さん、ありがとうございます。

よろしければOHDSI Japanのメンバー登録をしておくとイベント等の案内がメールで届きます。
https://odjpn.doorkeeper.jp/ から上部の「+メンバーになる」へ進んでください。
(Doorkeeperへのアカウント登録も必要になります)

議論はこのForumで活発に進めて参りましょう。

ありがとうございます!!よろしくお願いします。情報医療学会へ参加しようと思ってたのですが、学校が再開するようなので断念しました。
ちなみにOHDSI book の日本語訳版はあるのでしょうか?

日本語版は、いま翻訳をすすめています!
まだ進んでいない章もあって、いきなりで恐縮なのですが、翻訳にご参加いただける可能性はありますでしょうか?

I am still learning about OHDSI and OMOP, also I am still a high school student. If that is fine, I would love to help with translating. I believe translating will help me for deeper understanding.
(I could not post edit in Japanese, it says that the text is incomplete)

(Sure! It says “Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?” for Japanese texts.)

High school student you were! I thought you were a teacher. It is wonderful. My concern is that since you probably don’t have enough experience in practice of health data analysis, there might be some difficulty to get the full meaning of the jargon or what the text is trying to say. Having said that, actually there is no one who is fluent in all the areas covered by OHDSI. That’s why OHDSI started to work together. When is your summer vacation planned this year?

1 Like

I am in second grade, and currently studying in IB course! Since our school have online classes even during the “lockdown”, we have summer vacation from end of June to end of August.

平松さん、こんにちは!
メッセージありがとうございます!
それは素晴らしいですね! これからも平松さんとのお仕事を楽しみにしています!

京大の松本です。遅ればせながらの参加です。よろしくお願い申し上げます。

Continuing the discussion from こんにちは:

はじめまして、UCSFでOMOP CDMを用いたプロジェクトをしている腫瘍内科医の石山と申します。
時差の関係でイブニングカンファレンスに参加できず残念ですが、アップされた資料を通じて学びを深めております。いつも貴重な情報を提供いただき、ありがとうございます。

初学者でありOMOPのデータの扱い方や、またこの経験を日本で有効に活かすためにはどんな方法があるか、今後アドバイスを伺うことが多々あるかと思います。これからよろしくお願い致します。

@Yuta_Ishiyama57 石山さん
メッセージありがとうございます。日本語が上手く通らないこともあり、日本フォーラムはあまり活発ではない状態でご不便をおかけします。UCSFでの経験は心強いです、どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

t