OHDSI Home | Forums | Wiki | Github

Questions regarding Results Database schema

Hi all
We are currently testing the ATLAS tool and I have some questions that I would greatly appreciate if could share some tips:

Results Database schema permissions: We tried to generate a cohort and got the following error ERROR: permission denied for relation cohort_inclusion. I was wondering whether we should grant full delete and update access on the results schema to anyone who uses the ATLAS tool? If yes, how we could ensure that the data in the schema will not be accidentally deleted? Could you share some tips

Storage of concept sets and cohorts: Could you please let me know if the concept sets and cohorts that are generated during different sessions in ATLAS are stored on particular tables in the results schema?

Best,

Spyros

Hi @sroubanis .
Take look here, https://academy.ehden.eu
Tool, Infrastructure, And Atlas.
you can find your answer.
Best
Reza

The only permissions you need to assign at the database level is the account that webapi uses to connect to the cdm database. the user/password is found in the SOURCE table.

Concept sets aren’t ‘generated’ but their definitions are saved in the WebAPI database in the concept_set and concept_set_item tables.

In the results schema, the cohort results are stored in the ‘cohort’ table. Don’t confuse this table with the cohort table in your cdm database schema. The cdm database schema is typically read-only, and we write into the tables in the results schema.

Thanks a lot @Chris_Knoll for your explanation

Best,

Spyros

Thanks @Reza_Baharmand for providing this training are super helpful.

Best,

Spyros

1 Like

Hi @sroubanis
you are most welcome.
Best
Reza

t