OHDSI Home | Forums | Wiki | Github

[PatientLevelPrediction] Default Server

Okay after much effort I’m now getting this error:

prediction <- predictProbabilities(model, parts[[2]]$cohortData, parts[[2]]$covariateData)
Error in .Call("PatientLevelPrediction_bySum", PACKAGE = "PatientLevelPrediction",  : 
  "PatientLevelPrediction_bySum" not available for .Call() for package "PatientLevelPrediction"

OK, @ericaVoss, I think I just patched your issue. Rebuild and try, try again.

1 Like

Another reason might be that you rebuilt the PLP package while another R session was still active and holding a lock on the DLL file.

Could you try rebuilding, with only one R session active?

Hey @ericaVoss do you happen to remember your solution to the error below? I’m seeing it now in an execution of Multiple Analyses in CohortMethod.

Error in ff(initdata = initdata, length = length, levels = levels, ordered = ordered, :
unable to open

Do you have these settings set:

options(java.parameters = "-Xmx1000m")
options(fftempdir = "S:/R/temp")

Oh, so it’s Java memory issue? I do have the fftemp directory set to a suitable disk volume, I’ll try the JVM setting

Error: ‘dbGetQuery.ffdf’ is not an exported object from ‘namespace:DatabaseConnector’
@ericaVoss… i am getting the above error. would you please tell me how did u fix it? Thanks in advance

This suggests your R package versions are out of sync. The dbGetQuery.ffdf is an old function that is no longer in the DatabaseConnector package. You should probably update all packages to the most recent version, or else install older versions of all packages if you know which versions you need.

1 Like
t