For the Antiviral Group:
This is quite undertaking, so I’d suggest the following option to reduce the demand:
- On the left hand side column in Rayyan you’ll see further down a section called ‘Keywords to include’, which has an ‘Add new’ section, so I added in the safety search:
- COVID 19
- I’m not sure if they show in only my view
- I then clicked each in turn and checked through the papers found
- A quick scan of the vast majority left and excluded nearly all
- You can clear the use of the inclusion terms (it says ‘clear’ in the box title when you click a term), and also loo at the Inclusion Decisions box at the top to keep a tally, but also go to e.g. Undecided alone
I think this will expedite the search much more quickly! I think otherwise it will be just quite challenging against our timelines (and without going ga-ga).
If anyone has a problem with this, let me know.