OHDSI Home | Forums | Wiki | Github

NAACCR to ICD-10-CM to SNOMED?

@Andrew @Christian_Reich
I am still interested in participating in a subgroup as well.

Hello,
I was wondering if the group has reached certain consensus on an approach to move forward with handling Oncology datasets which could be shared with the wider audience on OHDSI?

Thanks!

@Christian_Reich Did this Subgroup spawning happen? And is there a summary or a recording of the discussion that I missed at the F2F? I havenā€™t found signs of either on the wiki or forum.
Re bottlenecks: Your efforts are hugely appreciated and generally just plain huge. So Iā€™m not complaining. I just want to find out whatā€™s happening and how I can contribute with this.

@Andrew and everybody else:

http://www.ohdsi.org/web/wiki/doku.php?id=projects:workgroups:oncology-sg

Thanks @Christian_Reich
The linked wiki page has the date for the next subgroup meeting as Tuesday April 15th 11 AM ET.
Is that supposed to be Tues April 18th?

Fixed. Thank you @Andrew

Hello @all,

in your last meeting @rimma was speaking about collecting use cases, however havenā€™t seen any meeting notes on where to put the issues.

We are currently trying to integrate TNM values with further meta information like L, V, G, prefix modifiers and scores, however the CDM does not seem to be able to map it, yet. I think it would make sense to maybe add another table that represents a tumer entity?

Christian

t