OHDSI Home | Forums | Wiki | Github

EHR data to OMOP CDM Work Group

Hello EHR WG participants!

It’s almost been a year since we started this work group. I would like everyone to review the participant list, found here to make sure the invite list is up to date. I will be sending out a new WG invite this week. Also, I want to re-evaluate the day and time of the meeting, so please answer this question on the sheet, too. If you want to join the WG, but don’t see your email address, please add yourself to the bottom. This list will also inform any emails about WG activities, so even if you can’t make an every other week call, you may want to still be on the list. Up to you.

@MPhilofsky my email is jkohler at usaid.gov

Thank you!

1 Like

Please add me too - thx !

You’re on the list, @ellayoung! Make sure to mark a Y or N for your availability to the current day/time WG call here

I’ve added myself to the list. I am looking forward to being a part of this group! My team is in the process of implementing the OMOP CDM for CCD exports from our site network’s EHRs.

1 Like

Hello @MPhilofsky ,
Can you please tell me if the workgroup is meeting today?
Thanks!

We are meeting today at 10am EST. Here is the meeting link:

Hi @MPhilofsky, are we meeting today?

Yes! Same meeting details as above.

Hi there! Is there a meeting today? I’m guessing not as the Zoom hasn’t started yet?

I think they’re biweekly, so no meeting this week, and we’ll meet again next week.

Aha! Thank you. I will see you guys November 15 then as I’ll be out of town next week. Really looking forward to joining the group at last :slight_smile:

Me, too–I’ve had exactly the same problem! :smiley:

Hello Friends!

On November 15th @clairblacketer will be our guest speaker. She will be presenting & demonstrating the Data Quality Dashboard. Please see the meeting link above to join the meeting.

Hello EHR to CDM experts,

I am currently in a dilemma on which approach to choose to design observation period logic. So I felt reaching out to you folks can help me.

Can you help me with this post please?

ps - As I didn’t wish to create a post under this thread, I am linking the topic here

1 Like

Happy Friday EHR WG friends!

Today is our first meeting of the new year. We will discuss and brainstorm meeting agendas, topics and presentations for this year. The meeting time and place is unchanged, 10am EST via Zoom. https://ucdenver.zoom.us/j/4984831362

1 Like

As discussed on our WG call today, I have created a Google poll for WG topics this year. Please rank the topics 1 - 10 with 10 being the topic/demonstration you are most interested in discussing and 1 being the least favorite.

If you would like to suggest another topic, please add a comment to our WG Meeting minutes here.

1 Like

Hello EHR WG friends!

This is a friendly reminder to vote on the suggested WG presentation topics for this year (located here). The scale is 1 to 10 with 10 representing the topic most important to you. I would like to prioritize the highest rated topics for the next few months before summer vacation season is upon us.

We don’t have a topic for tomorrow’s call. We can discuss any questions people might have. EXCEPT, for the topics located on the google sheet. I would like to prepare more formal discussions for those subjects :slight_smile: Call details are unchanged and posted above!

The EHR WG will not have a meeting on Feb. 21st. Our next meeting will be held March 6, 2019.

*edited to correct the date

Assume you mean Friday Feb 21.

t