OHDSI Home | Forums | Wiki | Github

Data Quality Dashboard

There are notes from November meeting as well.
The page here
https://www.ohdsi.org/web/wiki/doku.php?id=projects:workgroups:data_quality

is now a bit updated.

I am interested in attending the call @clairblacketer.

I’d like to join - thanks Clair @clairblacketer

Hi Clair, please add me to the Friday 3pm calls. I’m currently working on a FDA contract containing a distributed surveillance network and am very interested in using the DQD in the DQA component. thanks!

I’m interested in this topic as well!

@clairblacketer @Andrew
Where can I find the info about DQ Dashboard calls, so I can get them on my calendar. Thank you!

@clairblacketer I would like to attend these calls. Can you please add me to the meeting? Thanks!

If we have feedback/input/questions on the data quality dashboard results where should we post those, and to whom should we direct them @clairblacketer.
Thanks,
Lisa

Hello,
Trio Health is currently implementing our CDM ETLs and have Atlas and the DataQuality Dashboard live in our development environment. The Dashboard has been extremely helpful in troubleshooting our ETLs. We have added a simplistic drilldown capability to view persons by care site that violated a given check. We are interested in how others may have added this functionality if they have.
A previous post refers to to a call on Fridays at 3pm how would I go about joining for those calls?

Thank you!,
Dee

1 Like

Hi @schillil – for any feedback or questions on the DQ Dashboard, post them to the GitHub repo:

Hi @Dee_Bowden:

Subgroup - Data Quality Dashboard (meets Fri 3pm) (email Clair, mblacke AT its.jnj.com to be added to the calendar invite)

Thank you!

For DQD development and research purposes, we have designed a study that analyzed what data-driven threshold can be used to do DQA (DQ assesment) on lab data. To run the study, see instructions here: https://github.com/vojtechhuser/DataQuality#support-development-of-data-quality-dashboard
You can also email me if you have questions.

1 Like

@Ajit_Londhe @dir0417
OK, I can do that, thanks!

t