OHDSI Home | Forums | Wiki | Github

Cpt4.sh not working

I ran the cpt4.sh utility in linux using:

./cpt.sh <api_key>

The progress bar finished

Updated CPT4 records:  16615/16615

But I received an error:

[INFO ] 2022-08-31 21:11:19.234 [main] ConceptService - All cpt4 concepts are processed.                                                                                                                                           
Exception in thread "main" org.odhsi.utils.cpt.Cpt4Exception: Unexpected code Response{protocol=h2, 
code=401, message=, url=https://utslogin.nlm.nih.gov//cas/v1/tickets/TGT-501349-g0ht74dtl7i3wtp8-cas}                          
    at org.odhsi.utils.cpt.restclient.RestTicketClient.checkSuccessful(RestTicketClient.java:76)
    at org.odhsi.utils.cpt.restclient.RestTicketClient.logout(RestTicketClient.java:113)
    at org.odhsi.utils.cpt.restclient.RestTicketClient.close(RestTicketClient.java:125)
    at org.odhsi.utils.cpt.Application.main(Application.java:49)

Looking at the logs, everything seems right

INFO ] 2022-08-31 21:11:19.234 [main] ConceptService - All cpt4 concepts are processed.

But CONCEPT.csv is of the same size as before running cpt4.sh and no concepts were added to it.

I believe that your CONCEPT.csv file is updated and can be loaded into the database. See similar problem

Thanks, I was under the impression this was the case, but then I realized some concepts are missing. When checking the size of the CONCEPT.csv file prior and after running the CPT4.sh util, I also saw no difference in file size.
Moreover, concept_id 2105103 for example is available in CONCEPT_CPT4 but not in CONCEPT.csv

t