OHDSI Home | Forums | Wiki | Github

Connection String to a DB

I am running Atlas 2.7.8 and I can login with no problems. I am also running Altas using https. WebAPI at https://hsc-ctsc-atlas.health.unm.edu/WebAPI/ reports:

{“payload”:{“cause”:null,“stackTrace”:[],“response”:{“context”:{“headers”:{},“entity”:null,“entityType”:null,“entityAnnotations”:[],“entityStream”:{“closed”:false,“committed”:false},“mediaType”:null,“lastModified”:null,“date”:null,“acceptableLanguages”:[""],“lengthLong”:-1,“responseCookies”:{},“entityClass”:null,“links”:[],“allowedMethods”:[],“stringHeaders”:{},“entityTag”:null,“requestCookies”:{},“acceptableMediaTypes”:[{“type”:"",“subtype”:"*",“parameters”:{},“quality”:1000,“wildcardType”:true,“wildcardSubtype”:true}],“committed”:false,“length”:-1,“language”:null,“location”:null},“status”:404,“entity”:null,“mediaType”:null,“lastModified”:null,“date”:null,“metadata”:{},“links”:[],“allowedMethods”:[],“stringHeaders”:{},“entityTag”:null,“statusInfo”:“NOT_FOUND”,“cookies”:{},“length”:-1,“language”:null,“location”:null,“headers”:{}},“message”:“HTTP 404 Not Found”,“localizedMessage”:“HTTP 404 Not Found”,“suppressed”:[]},“headers”:{“id”:“72bdde23-b246-ab50-0e8f-ca1e25204282”,“timestamp”:1625865697476}}

However, while I tried using the cdm example at:

At the database I got:

ohdsi=> select * from webapi.source;
source_id | source_name | source_key | source_connection | source_dialect | username | password | krb_auth_method | keytab_name | krb_keytab | krb_admin_server | deleted_date
-----------±------------±-----------±-------------------------------------------------------------------±---------------±----------±--------------±----------------±------------±-----------±-----------------±-------------
4 | Truven | truven | jdbc:postgresql://hsc-ctsc-data.health.unm.edu:5432/truven | postgresql | atlasuser | somepassword | PASSWORD | | | |
5 | My Cdm | MY_CDM | jdbc:postgresql://server:5432/cdm?user={user}&password={password} | postgresql | | | PASSWORD | | | |
(2 rows)

ohdsi=> select * from webapi.source_daimon;
source_daimon_id | source_id | daimon_type | table_qualifier | priority
------------------±----------±------------±------------------±---------
3 | 4 | 0 | mdcr2003_2016_oud | 0
4 | 5 | 0 | cdm | 0
5 | 5 | 1 | vocab | 1
6 | 5 | 2 | results | 1
7 | 5 | 5 | temp | 0
(5 rows)

and I can find the “My Cdm” at the https://hsc-ctsc-atlas.health.unm.edu/Atlas/#/configure page if I try pressing the Check button it becomes red. I used the insert commands listed at CDM Configuration · OHDSI/WebAPI Wiki · GitHub. On the other hand, for the Truven one, I entered the information through the Atlas configuration page and I can see it at the configure page. I am still not able to connect to the latter but if I use psql as with:

psql -U atlasuser -h hsc-ctsc-data.health.unm.edu -p 5432 truven

I am able to connect. What am I missing here?

Respect of truven, the logs do not report any connection problems and the “check” connection button is “green” or “orange” but stays at green.

WebAPI doesn’t have an endpoint at that URL, hence the error. If you want the information on WebAPI, use this:

<your server>/WebAPI/info

It is returning {“version”:“2.7.8”}

t