Thank you to everyone who helped to plan the OHDSI Symposium this year!
Once again, we are looking for planning committee members to assist with the 2018 Symposium.
Some of the prerequisites to help plan are:
- Availability for a planning call every 2 weeks (usually on Fridays)
- Assisting on the peer-review of the Collaborative Showcase submissions
- Creating the agenda including panels, sessions, presentations and tutorials
- Obtaining speakers, if applicable
- Moderating sessions, if applicable
- Overall logistics, ideas, new topics
The planning committee will first convene in December, 2017 (or right after the new year) and continue until the 2018 Symposium. Symposium dates are still to be determined but most likely will be in the Fall 2018.
We are looking to expand the OHDSI community and we invite you to join this year’s OHDSI symposium planning committee.
Should you have interest in becoming a planning member, please contact the symposium planners at email@example.com