OHDSI Home | Forums | Wiki | Github

WebPI Flyway migration error on Oracle database

Hello all.
I have a little problem with connecting WebAPI to oracle database. After deploy WebAPI.war on tomcat server, I’ve got a error " Schema “” contains a failed migration to version 1.0.6.0.1 ! ". I also noticed that the oracle migration files contain commands from postgresql. I am asking for help and thank you in advance

Here’s the file in question:

Can you open up a webAPI issue in github on this? Also if you have the oracle expertise to correct the script, that would be very helpful.

-Chris

Hai,
As i am new to this one. As per my Knowledge i am sharing my idea with you. The problem with connecting WebAPI to Oracle Database is authenticate a Tomcat7 webapp (Server 1) using KeyCloak 4.0.0 (deployed on Server 2). But, each time I try to develop a WAR on Tomcat (Server 1).

Thanks,
Riya

I’m sorry, I’m not familiar with authentication to Oracle using KeyCloak. However, WebAPI is just a java application, so if you have an example of how that works using a simple Java example, we could work on a new enhancement that supports that mechanism for connection.

t