OHDSI Home | Forums | Wiki | Github

WebAPI Setup for MS SQL Server

The WebAPI installation guide says that the setup for the MS SQL Server is ‘Coming Soon’.
Are there already people with experience in setting up the WebAPI on a MS SQL Server? Anything that deviates a lot from the Postgres/Oracle setup?

Thanks

We regularly deploy and maintain WebAPI instances against multiple MS SQL Server installations here at Columbia University. In our experience, the process does not differ significantly from the existing installation guidance, particularly if you take SQL Server-appropriate issues into consideration.

We hope to get around to expanding the installation guide to include the SQL Server-related guidance soon.

Thanks for your reply! We are going to try to deploy the WebAPI on MS SQL Server by roughly following the Postgres/Oracle guide.

If anyone has an example of how they setup their WebAPI on MS SQL Server, that would be a huge help!

By the way: the links to the Postgres and Oracle specific setup are broken. They refer to the wiki on the WebAPI Github. After a bit of searching, I did find them on the ohdsi.org wiki. Can someone update the wiki with these links (or can I do that)?

To my delight, the WebAPI documentation has been updated with a SQL Server installation guide.

Many thanks, @anthonysena!

t