OHDSI Home | Forums | Wiki | Github

Security on OHDSI.org Atlas

Hi, I would appreciate if you also send me a direct message to login.

A list of SNOMED CT browsers (which must have the same problem) is available here: SNOMED CT Browsers - Online - SNOMED CT Document Library - SNOMED Confluence

Also a related post is here SNOMED CT and Atlas for a world-wide user

Any .json file with OMOP phenotype is affected as well. Like here https://raw.githubusercontent.com/OHDSI/StudyProtocols/master/AhasHfBkleAmputation/inst/cohorts/AhasCv.json

Perhaps we can modify the .json export so that for SNOMED concepts, the concept_code is masked.

Link to wikipedia discussion of SNOMED CT ids is also listed in this question

https://confluence.ihtsdotools.org/questions/73369453/tweak-license-to-allow-use-in-wikipedia

Upate: We are discussing actively with SNOMED. The probable solution is a click-through (“I Agree”) license page prior to ATLAS starting up. The page also needs to be developed. So, I’d hold my breath till end of September, and then it should all go back to normalcy.

2 Likes

per SNOMED educational materials on their e-learning server

from here

2 Likes

Hi Lee,
Can I also get a set of credentials to login to the public instance of ATLAS?
Thank you,
-K

Hi Lee, can you please direct message me? We have had other open source tools (e.g. MAT) that rely on the UMLS authentication. Not sure if that would work.
Thank you,
Daniella

Hi @lee_evans,

Could you please provide me with credentials?

Thank you,
Rimma

@admin Hi there, I’m a researcher here at LBL and would also love the login username / password for the demo Atlas server. Please direct message me.

@admin (Lee): Please add mgkahn as requesting access to Atlas. Let me know if you need my UMLS information.

@admin Hi Lee, can you please add my credentials to Atlas as well? Thanks!

@admin Hi Lee, can you please add my credentials (QI_omop) to Atlas? Also I need the privilege to access Cost and Utility reports under Profile. Thanks!

@admin / @lee_evans: Ping – request for login credentials for public ATLAS. Thanks.

Hi @mgkahn please see your direct messages in this forum from last week. For your convenience I’ve now sent you an email too.

Oops. Didn’t realize to check direct messages. Not a feature I knew about. Thanks.
Seems the Atlas server isn’t working at the moment (Monday 10/1 @ 11:40AM ET)

@mgkahn OK the Atlas server is available again now

@admin I am requesting login credentials for public atlas. Thank you!

@jenniferduryea OK, I’ve sent you the info in a direct message on this forum

1 Like

@admin requesting login credentials for public ATLAS. thanks!

Hi there @admin, I would also like login credentials for the public ATLAS if possible.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Any updates on how this works? I am considering using OHDSI in my site. But NLM tells me SNOMED and UMLS access must be provided via Authentication API with an API key, valid username and password.

However, your service does none of these and displays this information freely. What was your workaround for this? I have a collaborator at Columbia BMI who pointed me here.

Thanks,

Jim

t