OHDSI Home | Forums | Wiki | Github

Regarding Atlas Configuration Tab Access

I have tried to access the configuration tab of the publicly deployed Atlas but I am getting the below message in the tab while doing that

You do not have access to this feature.
For more information on how to get access please contact the System Administrator.

Can anybody let me know how to get access to configuration tab. In earlier version of Atlas this has been accessible without any issue.

@umesh_kumar_yadav this is by design. Now that security is turned on the configuration page is no longer available to demo users.

@lee_evans even user that is part of the admin still get that error. what could be the issue? thanks

Check your permissions in the “Manage Permissions” button. Your user name should be in the admin role in order to add sources. And then once you add sources, you should be a user for that source in order to see the vocab version in the Config page and actually use it.

@Ajit_Londhe Thank you for your response. My profile is part of the admin and all the check box under permission where check and continue getting the message mention above.

What sources you are pertaining? and how can we add sources?
Is this different from what inside the permission tab?

Can you post a screenshot (with sensitive info blocked out)?

You can add sources with the add source button

This is all under Permission Tab
While my user name is part of the Admin

how about a screenshot of the main config page? particularly where you’re seeing errors.

I’m am checking now if my profile is part of that sources!

I get all the error on all of this tab!

Try to clear your local config cache in Configuration page:

And clear cookies as well. Just to be sure this isn’t a caching problem.

1 Like

Its working! Thanks alot Ajit_Londhe

1 Like

Woot! That was just a wild guess :laughing:

t