OHDSI Home | Forums | Wiki | Github

Question about Atlas Data Sources

I successfully built/deployed the WebAPI .war file (schema OHDSI)
I put the synpuf 5% data into a schema named SYNPUF5
When I run achilles, it generates results from the SYNPUF5 data and puts it into a schema named RESULTS

I used the following SQL to set up my SOURCE and SOURCE_DAIMON tables in the OHDSI schema

INSERT INTO OHDSI.source (source_id, source_name, source_key, source_connection, source_dialect)
VALUES (1, ‘My Cdm’, ‘SYNPUF5’, ‘jdbc:oracle:thin:SYNPUF5/my_password@//my_oracle_db_url:1521/ORCL’, ‘oracle’);
INSERT INTO OHDSI.source (source_id, source_name, source_key, source_connection, source_dialect)
VALUES (2, ‘Results’, ‘RESULTS’, ‘jdbc:oracle:thin:RESULTS/my_password@//my_oracle_db_url:1521/ORCL’, ‘oracle’);
INSERT INTO OHDSI.source_daimon (source_daimon_id, source_id, daimon_type, table_qualifier, priority) VALUES (1,1,0, ‘SYNPUF5’, 0);
INSERT INTO OHDSI.source_daimon (source_daimon_id, source_id, daimon_type, table_qualifier, priority) VALUES (2,1,1, ‘SYNPUF5’, 0);
INSERT INTO OHDSI.source_daimon (source_daimon_id, source_id, daimon_type, table_qualifier, priority) VALUES (3,2,2, ‘RESULTS’, 0);
INSERT INTO OHDSI.source_daimon (source_daimon_id, source_id, daimon_type, table_qualifier, priority) VALUES (4,1,1, ‘SYNPUF5’, 1);

Atlas apparently is not connecting to the datasource.

In Atlas when I click on “Data Sources” there are no data sources in the drop down to choose from.
If I click on “Concept sets” it shows I have no entries.

This is what Atlas shows for the configuration

I believe I have set up the datasources incorrectly. What should the records in the SOURCE and SOURCE_DAIMON tables be changed to?

1 Like

Have you heard from anybody or found a solution ? I am experiencing the same issue.

Hello @RajeshJindal,

I’m not an Atlas expert, but the problem might be caused by the fact that results schema should not be a separate source but rather one of the schemas in the source configuration. When you configure the source, there’s a separate field in “Source daimons” section for results schema:
Configured like this, Atlas is able to fetch Achilles results from the corresponding schema when you browse Data Sources reports.

1 Like
t