OHDSI Home | Forums | Wiki | Github

Patient Level Prediction Paper in JAMIA

Dear All,

I see there has not been a post yet on the forum on our recent PLP Framework paper in JAMIA.

Please check it out:

Peter and Jenna.

1 Like

Congratulations! This is outstanding work. Thanks to @jennareps @schuemie @msuchard @Patrick_Ryan and @Rijnbeek for your leadership in developing this approach and sharing it with the community.

“All 84 models are available in an accessible online repository to be implemented by anyone with access to an observational database in the Common Data Model forma”
where is these 84 models repo?

The models are currently in a package: https://github.com/OHDSI/StudyProtocolSandbox/tree/master/DepressionModels ready for people to externally validate - I need to update the package to use the latest PLP network study features though.

Fantastic work! @Rijnbeek @jreps @msuchard @Patrick_Ryan @schuemie
This is exactly the kind of approach needed for advancing the research and ultimately the adoption of machine learning-based clinical decision support tools by the healthcare field. I look forward to trying out the prediction framework, providing constructive feedback, and perhaps if it’s a possibility, contributing to further R&D as part of this project. Kudos!

t