OHDSI Home | Forums | Wiki | Github

Patient Generated Health Data (PGHD) Working Group

This is a great idea.Will be happy to participate.

2 Likes

Please count me in. Thank you for the Great WG.

1 Like

I would like to participate also.

1 Like

Thank you for your interest, @Rijnbeek, @Gowtham_Rao, @dave16884, @jon_duke, @igor, @cukarthik, @shawndolley, @rimma, @piyush, @Andrew
I think we need to have both Eastern and Western hemisphere meeting because of time difference.

Please vote for the first Eastern / Western hemisphere meeting of PGHD WG!

Doodle link for Eastern hemisphere meeting

Doodle link for Western hemisphere meeting

We decided to start Eastern PGHD WG meeting at 5:00pm (Korean Time), 4:00AM (EST) 11th July through WebEx.
If you want to join the first Eastern WG meeting, please click the link at this time.

@Wonchul @Sylvia_Cho @yipaulkim

Greetings all, I am very interested in being involved with this WG as well. We are finding that many of our pharma/bio/med device clients, as well as the providers that we are working with, have begun to realize the value of Patient Generated Health Data. In an increasingly connected world, the insights generated through the integration of patient generated data with clinical and healthcare claims data is immense. I will try to join the meeting on the 11th.

1 Like

Thank you for your interest @SteveLoSardo

The beneficial effect of personalized perioperative care by e-health after abdominal surgery was published today in Lancet
(Meij et al., https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(18)31113-9/fulltext).
This RCT demonstrated the value of patient-reported outcome and potential benefit of e-health care through integration of hospital data and PGHD.

1 Like

I decided to start PGHD WG Western hemisphere meeting at 10AM EST, 19th July through WebEx after Doodle poll.

Please join the first PGHD WG Western hemisphere meeting through this [link][1] at the time.
[1]: https://abmi.webex.com/abmi-en/j.php?MTID=m8b0f9c23499100083ccf523041fb16fd

Hi All, great first PGHD WG meeting; @SCYou thanks for a very informative presentation! I mentioned this at the end of the meeting but will share it here also – some previous relevant work on mHealth/OMOP-CDM integration found on OHDSI website, by Jay Ronquillo @grinformatics that may have been presented at a prior OHDSI symposium in 2015. Perhaps this can be useful to the WG’s mission:

1. http://www.ohdsi.org/web/wiki/lib/exe/fetch.php?media=resources:ohdsi-poster_precisionmedicine_omop_cdmv5.pdf

2. http://www.ohdsi.org/web/wiki/lib/exe/fetch.php?media=resources:ohdsi-submission-precisionmedicine_alzheimers_omop_healthkit.pdf

3. There are 4 apps currently in the iOS app store related to the above work (screenshot):

2 Likes

Thank you for all participants of first Western hemisphere meeting of PGHD WG.
And thank you, @igor. I’ve sent a mail to those working in @grinformatics to ask their experience.
I’ll keep trying to contact people in open mHealth for more collaboration as @rimma recommended.

The slide for the first meeting can be downloaded (slide). The recording of the first meeting can be downloaded, too. (recording)
Sorry, I forgot to record my presentation. The discussion after the presentation was recorded (about 45min)

I plan to held the PGHD WG meeting on the monthly basis.
So the next Western hemisphere meeting would be 10AM EST, 16th August

Meanwhile, I’ll consider whether to add designated table for PGHD or not, and improve current ETL convention. Furthermore, I hope that I can show empirical demonstration for the integration of real Patient-generated health data in OMOP-CDM with clinical data in the next meeting.

4 Likes

Dear all,
I arranged the meeting with Simona Carini who is working in the Open mHealth (http://www.openmhealth.org/) on 13th August at 4:30PM Pacific time.
If anyone wants to join this meeting, please let me know.

Thank you.

Hello @SCYou
I would like to join the meeing.

Thank you

Date: August 8, 2018
Attendees: Youngin Kim, Seng Chan You, Jaehyeong Cho

Currently, the non-profit open mHealth team is already working on PGHD data. so, we will work with the open mHealth team to carry out further projects. In addition, meetings with open mHealth group are scheduled(Tuesday, August 14, 2018 8:30 am Korea Time (Seoul, GMT+09:00)).
We will submit OHDSI abstract using sample data provided by NOOM.
We will develop a visualization tool for PGHD converted to CDM.
In the case of Nutrient, it will be divided into the categories of breakfast/ snack/ lunch/ snack/ dinner/ snack, and it will be configured to store calories and 3 nutrients.

Dear colleagues,

We have Western hemisphere PGHD meeting at 10AM EST, 16th August (Thursday).

I will summarize some progresses:

1. Sample data conversion (100 patients from NOOM users)
  2. Meeting with Open mHealth (we have meeting with mHealth tomorrow)
  3. Standardized TimeSeries data analysis (conceptual)

[Meeting details]
Thursday 11:00 pm | 2 hours | (UTC+09:00) Seoul
Occurs the third Thursday of every month effective 8/16/2018 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM, (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Meeting number: 806 974 912
https://abmi.webex.com/abmi-en/j.php?MTID=mabf34bd45046266c1f521029a9a14d34

Join by phone
+1-415-655-0002 US Toll
Access code: 806 974 912

Thank you for the call @SCYou
I’d like to join this group and follow your work
Thank you for sharing the slides of last month’s group call: I will take a look
Simona

Thank you for joining @scarini
We’re so looking forward to collaboration with Open mHealth.

Dear all,
I am sorry but I want to cancel PGHD WG TC 20-9-2018. Because I haven’t prepared enough progress for presentation.
If anyone have something to present on this meeting, please let me know.

[Recent Update for PGHD WG]

1. LG U plus joined PGHD WG with their sleep measurement item
  2. Currently, I’m developing visualization tool for PGHD data, which can plot each data point and overall trend.

Sorry, again.

1 Like

Is this group still active? Who is leading?

@jon_duke I was leading this WG but failed to continue… I apologize.
I’m willing to hand over my responsibility for this working group to someone who wish to.

Hello everyone,

I was looking within the forum on digital health metrics and came across this WG!
I would love to build on the work that was initiated here.

@jon_duke: Not sure if you are still interested, but I would be happy to restart and help lead this WG.

t