OHDSI Home | Forums | Wiki | Github

OHDSI-in-a-Box

Hello everyone! I’m really a newbie here.
I’m trying to setup the whole environment following this guide: https://github.com/OHDSI/OHDSI-in-a-Box/blob/master/OHDSI-In-a-box-PostgreSQL-QuickStart-Installation-Guide-v1.05.pdf. Everything is good, but I get stuck when installing the WebAPI component (I tried both with 2.7.3 and 2.7.5 and I launched fresh new maven builds since the war file you download from the prepared software seems to be for SQLServer and not for PostgreSQL). I keep getting the following exception when the application is being deployed:
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘flyway’ defined in class path resource [org/ohdsi/webapi/FlywayConfig.class]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is org.flywaydb.core.internal.dbsupport.FlywaySqlScriptException:
Script failed
-------------
SQL State : 42P07
Error Code : 0

It seems to be a Flyway/SpringBoot issue, and the main problem I guess is that Flyway is not trying to baseline with the current database version when migrating (I also tried di disable flyway but the flyway.enable property of the application.properties file seem to be ignored).

Any idea?

Thanks a lot!

It turned out to be a database issue…the available backup is restored with owner postgres. So, right after that, the owner has to be modified from postgres to ohdsi_admin_user for tables, sequences and views . Now migrations are executed in the right way and application is correctly deployed.

1 Like
t