Here's the agenda for Tuesday's OHDSI call:
- Introduction of OHDSI newcomers
- Updates from the week
- OHDSI Network Research Studies: We'll run through ongoing network research studies and ask study leads for the latest updates.
- Updating OHDSI.org - Leading up to the symposium, we'll be updating collaborator profiles and our data network list. If you have updates you'd like made to your OHDSI profile, or have updated information about your database, please email email@example.com with the changes.
- Looking for presenters for October OHDSI calls
- Symposium Logistics - @egkabbey, our wonderful event planner, will join the call and give us a rundown of where to be and when for the upcoming OHDSI Symposium. If you have any questions about the symposium or tutorials, this will be a great time to ask.
- Presentation - @rchen will tell us about all the work he's been doing for NCI on Cancer
The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another.
- William James
UPCOMING COLLABORATION OPPORTUNITIES
Upcoming Grant Deadlines
Immune Mechanisms at the Maternal-Fetal Interface (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
Application Deadline: October 4th
NIH Research Project Grant (Parent R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
Application Deadline: October 5th
The Role of Epitranscriptomics in Development and Disease (R21 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
Application Deadline: November 7th
Investigator Initiated Research in Computational Genomics and Data Science (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
Application Deadline: November 16th
LOI due 30 days prior to the application due date
International Semantic Web Conference - October 8-12th in Monterey, CA
2018 OHDSI Symposium - October 12th, Tutorials October 11th and 13th, in Bethesda MD
AMIA Annual Symposium - November 3-7th in San Francisco CA
HOW TO JOIN THE MEETING
Time: Every Tuesday from 12-1pm ET
Join the Webex: https://meetings.webex.com/collabs/#/meetings/detail?uuid=M59X2V1U61WC9ASID2Z5N3UT95-D1JL&rnd=96139.9309014125233215312211122121412321211312131131121121215
Join the call using VoIP
How to use the VoIP: http://wlc.webex.com/docs/job_aids/IntegratedVoIP_JA.pdf
Join the call using the following teleconference details:
+1-415-655-0001 (US Toll)
Attendee Code: 199 982 907
Meeting details are also available on the wiki: