OHDSI Home | Forums | Wiki | Github

OHDSI and Medinfo 2019 (Lyon, France)

Is anyone presenting an OHDSI related work at Medinfo this year (in few days from today)? Please post here or just declare you will be there. (if people want to network)

• Aug 29 at 10:20 there is George Hripcsak keynote (with OHDSI in title)

• Aug 28 at 18:10 in poster session- I (Vojtech Huser) present a poster with some results from the DataQuality study

I am.

And so am I.

Yep I’ll be there.

I will be there as well. I am on two panels, neither of which happen to be related to OHDSI. :grinning: (Though George is on one of the panels.)

I am presented EHDEN and will refer to OHDSI of course, and will participate in a Panel.

Session “FAIR Health Data Sharing Initiatives in Europe:Opportunities and Challenges for international cooperation” Monday 26th Aug 13:00 - 16:10

I’ll be there, same session as Peter.

I will be there to present two papers and a poster. None of these works is directly related with OHDSI, though.

• Thursday, 29 Aug, 08:10 - 09:50, T3-04, Medications & Policy
    Knowledge-based Platform for Assessing Potential Adverse Drug Reactions at the Point of Care: User Requirements and Design (Pantelis Natsiavas, Marie-Christine Jaulent, Vassilis Koutkias)
  • [Poster] Thursday, 29 Aug, 18:10 - 20:10, O3-01, Genomics and individualized therapy
    Linking exome sequencing data with drug response aberrations (Konstantinos Kyriakidis, Alexandra Charalampidou, Pantelis Natsiavas, Ioannis Vizirianakis, Andigoni Malousi)
  • Friday, 30 Aug, 08:10 - 09:50, T4-09, Data exchange infrastructures and strategies
    Citizen perspectives on cross-border eHealth data exchange: A European survey (Pantelis Natsiavas, Christine Kakalou, Konstantinos Votis, Dimitrios Tzovaras, Vassilis Koutkias)
t