OHDSI Home | Forums | Wiki | Github

Miredot error, Setting property 'antiJARLocking' to 'true' did not find a matching property. WebAPI

Hi i was trying over and again to figure out the problem but sadly i got no clue…

At the part when
sudo mvn clean package -s WebAPIConfig/settings.xml -P webapi-mssql
this error shows up
[INFO] — maven-war-plugin:2.2:war (default-war) @ WebAPI —
[INFO] Packaging webapp
[INFO] Assembling webapp [WebAPI] in [/usr/local/tomcat/webapps/WebAPI/target/WebAPI]
[INFO] Processing war project
[INFO] Copying webapp resources [/usr/local/tomcat/webapps/WebAPI/src/main/webapp]
[INFO] Webapp assembled in [634 msecs]
[INFO] Building war: /usr/local/tomcat/webapps/WebAPI/target/WebAPI.war
[INFO]
[INFO] — miredot-plugin:1.5.1:restdoc (default) @ WebAPI —
[INFO] Building reflective model of API and reading annotations…
[ERROR] Critical error: MireDot was unable to process org.ohdsi.webapi.cohortcharacterization.CcController. Interface skipped.

But the build succeed and the WebAPI.war file was made. So I move the file to tomcat/webapps and started tomcat by

sudo tomcat/bin/startup.sh

In the tomcat/logs/calaina.out this warning message shows up and the WebAPI was not deployed.

the warning message was
25-Jun-2019 08:52:20.712 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR Deploying web application archive [/usr/local/tomcat/webapps/WebAPI.war]

25-Jun-2019 08:52:20.730 WARNING [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.SetContextPropertiesRule.begin [SetContextPropertiesRule]{Context} Setting property 'antiJARLocking' to 'true' did not find a matching property.

25-Jun-2019 08:52:20.963 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR Deployment of web application archive [/usr/local/tomcat/webapps/WebAPI.war] has finished in [251] ms

Much appreciate your help! :pray:

1 Like

The miredot-plugin error is related to documentation generation (from the miredot plugin). You can ignore this since it doesn’t impact the functionality of WebAPI (@gregk: could you ask your team to review this error message with miredot? It’s related to the controller refactoring).

The second message related to the antiJARLocking…I am familar with that setting (in that I’ve specified that setting directly in the server.xml (or was it context.xml?) in the tomcat configuration settings, but haven’t managed that property via the runtime…so…all I can say is: I see that same warning in our own builds, but it doesn’t seem to impact the functionality (and I believe that setting related to WAR deployment in tomcat, but nothing specific to WebAPI). This is also something that should be looked into (because eliminating warning messages is always a good thing), but it isn’t something I would be worried about.

1 Like

[ERROR] Critical error: MireDot was unable to process org.ohdsi.webapi.cohortcharacterization.CcController. Interface skipped.

When I run a Atlas, estimation function didn’t works!!!.
At that time, “WebAPI.war” succeed the build with had above error.

I think , the reason is because Error.
What do you think about it? @ Chris_Knoll

Hi, The ‘MireDot’ error is not related to the funtionality of WebAPI or a successful compile of WebAPI (including the estimation function).

Can you provide details about how the estimation function isn’t working?

@gregk: have you been able to investigate with your team the MireDot error related to org.ohdsi.webapi.cohortcharacterization.CcController?

-Chris

t