OHDSI Home | Forums | Wiki | Github

Horizon2020 or Other Joint Collaboration Funding

Dear All,
We at Taipei Medical University are looking for partners from OHDSI group or peers around who are currently a part of ongoing Horizon 2020 Project or planning to submit it. We are interested to be part of it and have opportunity to apply funding from Taiwan Ministry of Science & Technology.
We are active partner of OHDSI and have ability to contribute well based on Taiwan National Health Insurance Research database of 23 million population and 3 affiliated teaching hospitals with Electronic Health Records data. We also have converted our data to CDM models which could help to run studies across OHDSI partners if interested. Feel free to contact to contact me directly.
Usman

@UsmanIqbal:

Is this specifically about the Horizon2020 opportunity, or are you looking to do collaborative research in general?

Dear @UsmanIqbal :
I’m in Ajou university, South Korea. We’ve converted EHR data from Ajou university and Korean health insurance service data into OMOP CDM v5. More than 10 teaching hospitals in Korea is now converting their own EHR data into OMOP-CDM now or preparing it.
If there is anything I can help you, please let me now. It would be so great that Asian data network can cooperate with each other in OHDSI.
Thanks,
Chan

1 Like

Hi Christian, Thanks for your response. It would be great if someone already with Horizon2020 but not necessary. We are also open for general research collaboration and happy to discuss for possibilities.

Dear You, thanks for your response. Sure, we would be happy to explore opportunities and work together.

t