OHDSI Home | Forums | Wiki | Github

First OHDSI analysis (HTN, DMT2, DEP) - discussion common to all three analyses

(my comment is more about all three analyses, so I started a new topic)

I am very excited about this first analysis and some responses it generated so far. To contribute, I would like to report my experience with IMEDS lab server and a small bug which others may run into as well.

IMEDS RedShift server took a total of 9.5 minutes to execute all three analyses! That was quite fast!
I would be curious to find out how long it took for Oracle and MS-SQL-Server at J&J, and Regenstrief…

For those that choose to do the R version:
There is a small bug in the result extraction helper function. (extractAndWriteToFile).
The table name does not have TxPath in it (at least on RedShift) and the studyName must be before source name. The non-commented line below has the correct code. (commented out is original code)

#parameterizedSql<- “SELECT * FROM @resultsSchema.dbo.TxPath_@sourceName_@studyName_@tableName

parameterizedSql<- "SELECT * FROM @resultsSchema.dbo.@studyName_@sourceName_@tableName"

Also a minor bug to improving the output file name is to add ,sep=’’ to the
line generating outputFile

outputFile <- paste("TxPath_",sourceName,"_",studyName,"_",tableName,".csv",sep='')

I also have RedShift translated SQL code for all three analyses - so feel free to email me for that. (or maybe I will be able to post it somewhere)

Topic has been merged with an existing topic: OHDSI Study #1: Treatment Pathways in Chronic Disease

t