OHDSI Home | Forums | Wiki | Github

ETL-CDMBuilder: get started

Hi,

I’m trying to run the ETL-CMDBuilder to process data in Truven format. But I got confused about the configuration and steps. Based on my understanding, I need to place the Truven data in the sql server; I need to place the vocabulary in sql server as well, right? Then I need to config the ‘buildermanager.exe.config’ like this:

add name="Source" connectionString="Driver={SQL Server Native Client 11.0};Server=localhost;Database=VOCAB_DB_NAME;Uid=zachary;Pwd=;" 
    add name="Destination" connectionString="Driver={SQL Server Native Client 11.0};Server=localhost;Database=VOCAB_DB_NAME;Uid=zachary;Pwd=;" 
    add name="Vocabulary" connectionString="Driver={SQL Server Native Client 11.0};Server=localhost;Database=VOCAB_DB_NAME;Uid=zachary;Pwd=;" 
    add name="Builder" connectionString="Data Source=;Initial Catalog=;User Id=zachary;Password=;Connection Timeout=0;" 
    add name="APS" connectionString="" 

Is the configuration correct? What will be the next steps?

Thank you very much!

Hi,

You can do following:

1. Run org.ohdsi.cdm.presentation.buildingmanager.exe.

2. Specify builder database connection string like following: Data Source=;Initial Catalog=Builder;User Id=; Password=;

3. Then use Builder UI to specify source, destination and vocabulary connection strings.

t