OHDSI Home | Forums | Wiki | Github

cpt4.jar failure

Hi. Brand new to the forum.

I get this error when I attempt to run “java -jar cpt4.jar 5”. Something wrong on the server end?? Thanks!

gov.nih.nlm.uts.webservice.security.UtsFault_Exception: Error getting a ticket granting ticket: Server returned HTTP response code: 400 for URL: https://utslogin.nlm.nih.gov:443/cas/v1/tickets
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:423)
at com.sun.xml.ws.fault.SOAPFaultBuilder.createException(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:145)
at com.sun.xml.ws.client.sei.StubHandler.readResponse(StubHandler.java:247)
at com.sun.xml.ws.db.DatabindingImpl.deserializeResponse(DatabindingImpl.java:177)
at com.sun.xml.ws.db.DatabindingImpl.deserializeResponse(DatabindingImpl.java:256)
at com.sun.xml.ws.client.sei.SyncMethodHandler.invoke(SyncMethodHandler.java:128)
at com.sun.xml.ws.client.sei.SyncMethodHandler.invoke(SyncMethodHandler.java:102)
at com.sun.xml.ws.client.sei.SEIStub.invoke(SEIStub.java:151)
at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy28.getProxyGrantTicket(Unknown Source)
at org.odhsi.utils.cpt.Application.process(Application.java:106)
at org.odhsi.utils.cpt.Application.main(Application.java:85)
Update failed. UMLS web-API crashed.

@Dymshyts, @Christian_Reich, do you guys know if there’s anything going on with the CPT builder?

Yes. The OMOP login expired. We are working with the UMLS to reinstate it, enjoying the ticketing system and it’s wonderful ways to extend the problem.

@Christian_Reich any news here? We’re looking to get the CPT builder working as well.

Any help of my team needed?

Do you have an idea of when this will be resolved?

@roush - our team is working on a fix and it will be available shortly. I will notify you when it is done.

Fixed. Try now. You need to download again to get the fixed cpt4.jar.

t