OHDSI Home | Forums | Wiki | Github

Atlas & WebAPI Working Group

Hi Everyone - I’d like to announce the formation of the Atlas & WebAPI Working Group which will focus on development activities around these portions of the overall OHDSI Architecture. This group will meet weekly on Wednesdays starting on September 5th at 10AM EST with the short-term goal to coordinate all development activity leading up to the 2018 Symposium.

Our longer term our goal is to provide a regular call where developers can discuss and coordinate any upcoming work, raise development questions or to learn more about how to contribute to the Atlas/WebAPI projects. Detailed discussions will still continue on the respective GitHub issues pages.

@Chris_Knoll, @pavgra and I will be leading the work group and discussions. Please let us know if you are interested in joining - the meeting details are on the wiki page (linked above)

3 Likes

With the caveat that I may not attend some weeks since the Chart Review WG is on Wednesdays at 10 am est:

Great!!

Count me in, I will not be able to join all TCs for sure, but will be important to be aware of the development and provide input for the European activities. @gregk and @MaximMoinat will you join this group so we have representation from EHDEN even without me being present?

3 Likes

Hello,

I am Kwang Soo Jeong from Korea. I majored in computer science and work as a programmer at Ajou University.

I want to join this project, too

I have not replied many times, but I’ve responded to the issue of WebAPI in the forum. I think this project will definitely help.

Although there may be times when it is difficult to attend the meeting because the time zone is late, I will try to participate even if I watch the recording video.

1 Like

Hello, I’m Seongmin Park.

I’m working as a developer in Evidnet in Korea.

I want to join, too :smile:

Though it is late but I hope to watch it.

1 Like

Hi, all.

I’m Jangho lee, please call me John.

Working with Seongmin in Evidnet.

I wanna join, too.

1 Like

@anthonysena @Rijnbeek; I can’t make the first call due to holidays, but please include me for the subsequent ones. Thanks!

Thanks to everyone who has expressed interest in joining. Please reach out to me (either via this topic or a private message) if you have any questions related to the meeting information posted on the Atlas/WebAPI wiki page and we’ll look to record the meetings for those that cannot attend in real-time.

Hi~
I’m Junghyun. i’m also working at Evidnet too.

I wanna join too.

1 Like

Hello,

I am Dong Su Park from Korea.

I work as a programmer at Ajou University.

I want to join, too

I would like to join as well as a representative of the CDM working group.

Please add me to the group.

Thanks everyone for the interest in the working group - to join us, please use the information found on the Atlas/WebAPI WG wiki page to add the working group meeting to your calendar. Alternatively, you can email me via the email address on the wiki and I can forward you the meeting invite if you’d prefer to do it that way. Thank you!

1 Like

@anthonysena, we are having trouble getting on the call. Has the number changed?

@jon_duke, et. al - Skype was having issues so I’m starting a WebEx instead for today’s meeting:

https://jjconferencing.webex.com/jjconferencing/j.php?MTID=m04c3d841d8a0f2d47d0db79c42eef7bf

Let’s use this for today and I’ll figure out a long term solution after today’s call. Thanks and sorry for the trouble.

Hi - Thanks to those that attended the first Atlas/WebAPI working group yesterday and for bearing with us while we worked through some of the challenges with the meeting setup. I’ve updated the working group meeting page with the new WebEx information:

http://www.ohdsi.org/web/wiki/doku.php?id=projects:workgroups:atlas-webapi

Unfortunately, I did not record yesterday’s meeting due to our delays in getting the meeting started. I’ll attempt to record next week’s meeting and recap some of the discussion for those that were unable to attend. Thanks to @jon_duke, Trey, @pavgra and @Chris_Knoll for leading the discussion.

t