OHDSI Home | Forums | Wiki | Github

ATC Working Group: Meeting Agenda and Minutes


(Hamed Abedtash) #21

Meeting Minutes (September 7, 2018)

Attendees:
Hamed Abedtash, Christian, Anna Ostropolets, Dmytry, Robert Carroll

Discussions:

Anna:
• Use current ATC to RxNorm mapping
• Add the route of administration through SPL mapping (from Hamed), and de-ambiguate further
• Introduce rule of combinations only containing ingredients from the same ATC3, where appropriate, and de-ambiguate further
• Resolve Hamed’s list of combination classes for inclusion and exclusion and de-ambiguate further
• Introduce DrugBank as new source vocabulary to RxNorm, for future daily dose
• Introduce Norwegian source vocabulary through RxNorm Extension, check for ATC mapping discrepancies

Hamed:
• Prepare insulins, coagulation factors and vaccines and add source of species heuristic
• Prepare indication heuristics
• Routes were captured SPLs, and ready to be incorporated into the pipeline.


Mapping ndc codes to higher level drug classes
(Christian Reich) #22

@abedtash_hamed:

Requested full repository from the Norwegian authorities, and registered for DrugBank, now awaiting vetting. Should be straightforward.


(Hamed Abedtash) #23

Meeting Agenda (October 5, 2018)

  • Progress report by Anna and Soo
  • Planning for initial validation of the mappings that Anna has populated.

Looking forward to talking to you all on Friday at 12:30pm ET. Please join via Skype: https://meet.lilly.com/abedtash_hamed/53B8L6JC


(Hamed Abedtash) #24

Meeting Agenda (October 19, 2018)

  • Discuss Anna’s list
  • Planning for the next step and release date

Looking forward to talking to you all on Friday at 12:30pm ET. Please join via Skype: https://meet.lilly.com/abedtash_hamed/53B8L6JC


(Hamed Abedtash) #25

Meeting Minutes (October 19, 2018)

Attendees:
Hamed, Qi, Anna

Discussion:

  • Once the mapping of 6 selected drug concept classes are done, we go back to other types of classes if they can be included in the ATC mapping.
  • We need to discuss with vocabulary WG if we want to keep ATC as a standard vocab because it will potentially make some problems with RxNorm-ATC mapping if data source has ATC codes.

Actions:

  • Hamed will send the reviewed mappings to Anna to finalize the list.
  • Anna will send the full list of mappings to Hamed for final review.

(Hamed Abedtash) #26

Meeting Agenda (November 2, 2018)

  • Progress report
  • Discuss potential issues with databases that use ATC for coding drug exposures
  • Plan for initial release

Looking forward to talking to you all on Friday at 12:30pm ET. Please join via Skype: https://meet.lilly.com/abedtash_hamed/53B8L6JC


(Hamed Abedtash) #28

Meeting Agenda (November 30, 2018)

  • Progress report
  • Plan for initial release

Looking forward to talking to you all on Friday at 12:30pm ET. Please join via Skype: https://meet.lilly.com/abedtash_hamed/53B8L6JC


(Hamed Abedtash) #29

Meeting Minutes (November 30, 2018)

Attendees:
Hamed, Qi, Anna, Peter, Christian

Discussion:

  • The “first iteration” of new ATC mappings will be released by end of December 2018.
  • The group will start writing the Cook Book January 2019 that will eventually go to the OHDSI Book.
  • Sample SQL scripts and best practice will be released shortly after the first release.

Actions:

  • Anna will send the full list of mappings to Hamed for final review.

New WG - Book of OHDSI
t