OHDSI Home | Forums | Wiki | Github

ATC Working Group: Meeting Agenda and Minutes


(Hamed Abedtash) #23

Meeting Agenda (October 5, 2018)

  • Progress report by Anna and Soo
  • Planning for initial validation of the mappings that Anna has populated.

Looking forward to talking to you all on Friday at 12:30pm ET. Please join via Skype: https://meet.lilly.com/abedtash_hamed/53B8L6JC


(Hamed Abedtash) #24

Meeting Agenda (October 19, 2018)

  • Discuss Anna’s list
  • Planning for the next step and release date

Looking forward to talking to you all on Friday at 12:30pm ET. Please join via Skype: https://meet.lilly.com/abedtash_hamed/53B8L6JC


(Hamed Abedtash) #25

Meeting Minutes (October 19, 2018)

Attendees:
Hamed, Qi, Anna

Discussion:

  • Once the mapping of 6 selected drug concept classes are done, we go back to other types of classes if they can be included in the ATC mapping.
  • We need to discuss with vocabulary WG if we want to keep ATC as a standard vocab because it will potentially make some problems with RxNorm-ATC mapping if data source has ATC codes.

Actions:

  • Hamed will send the reviewed mappings to Anna to finalize the list.
  • Anna will send the full list of mappings to Hamed for final review.

(Hamed Abedtash) #26

Meeting Agenda (November 2, 2018)

  • Progress report
  • Discuss potential issues with databases that use ATC for coding drug exposures
  • Plan for initial release

Looking forward to talking to you all on Friday at 12:30pm ET. Please join via Skype: https://meet.lilly.com/abedtash_hamed/53B8L6JC


(Hamed Abedtash) #28

Meeting Agenda (November 30, 2018)

  • Progress report
  • Plan for initial release

Looking forward to talking to you all on Friday at 12:30pm ET. Please join via Skype: https://meet.lilly.com/abedtash_hamed/53B8L6JC


(Hamed Abedtash) #29

Meeting Minutes (November 30, 2018)

Attendees:
Hamed, Qi, Anna, Peter, Christian

Discussion:

  • The “first iteration” of new ATC mappings will be released by end of December 2018.
  • The group will start writing the Cook Book January 2019 that will eventually go to the OHDSI Book.
  • Sample SQL scripts and best practice will be released shortly after the first release.

Actions:

  • Anna will send the full list of mappings to Hamed for final review.

New WG - Book of OHDSI
(Hamed Abedtash) #30

Hi All,

We are re-starting our biweekly meetings next week. We are planning to finish what we started last year: Release ATC mappings, and write up the “Cookbook”.

Since there have been changes in some people’s schedule in the new year, I’d like to ask everyone (including newcomers!!) to fill out the poll below to get your available time in 2019. I will send out the new Skype meeting invites once we finalize the date and time.

The link to the poll: https://doodle.com/poll/4nb9tq5tbfiv9b83#calendar

Please submit your times by EOD Friday, January 25, 2019.

Thank you!


(Hamed Abedtash) #31

Thanks everyone for submitting your availability for the meeting. Based on the poll results, we move the meeting to Wednesdays morning, every other week (biweekly) at 10-11am EST. Sorry we couldn’t accommodate everyone, but we would be happy to join the team as much as you can.

Next meeting: Wednesday, 1/30/2019 at 10-11am EST

Thanks!
Hamed


(Hamed Abedtash) #32

Meeting Minutes (January 30, 2019)

Attendees:
Hamed, Christian, Vojtech

Discussion:

  • Anna has sent the first iteration of full ATC mappings. Hamed is reviewing.
  • The release of ATC mappings is delayed until found issues are resolved.
  • Indication info is necessary for some classes. Hamed will take care of.
  • Potency info is necessary for some classes (eg, corticosteroids). Hamed has shared references with Anna. Hamed and Anna will be in touch to fix the issue.

Actions:

  • Hamed will be continuing to send the mapping issues to Anna to fix.
  • Vojtech will review HIV medication mappings.

(Hamed Abedtash) #33

Meeting Agenda (Wednesday, February 13, 2019 @ 10:00 am ET)

  • Progress report
  • Plan for initial release

Please join via Skype: https://meet.lilly.com/abedtash_hamed/53B8L6JC


(Hamed Abedtash) #34

Meeting Minutes (February 13, 2019)

Attendees:
Hamed, Peter, Anna

Discussion:

  • Peter: Article 57 database from EMA can be used for match european drug products more correctly to ATC classes. it provides metadata about the products in European market. Some information is missing in the public version.

Actions:

  • Peter: Follow up with EMA to access to more columns like drug strength of the European drug products.
  • Peter: COPD use case; the team may be able to review the mappings regarding COPD project.
  • Hamed: Continue to review the list.
  • Anna: will send the full list to Peter for review.
  • Hamed: will send the ATC hierarchy + full list to Peter for review.

(Christian Reich) #35

@abedtash_hamed:

“Peter” I assume is @Rijnbeek? At any rate: I just sent a request back for the Article 57 database. As of last autumn it was not available to the public domain. Only inside the EMA.

However, the vocab team is using a PDF version of it to parse the drugs and adding them. Will report about it.


(Peter Rijnbeek) #36

@Christian_Reich as @abedtash_hamed mentioned i am exploring if we can get extra columns that would help us a lot.

It is as off July 2018 on this website publicly available as an Excel file:

Could be helpful to solve the European Drug issue once and for all.


(Christian Reich) #37

Wonderful. We’ll put it on the list.


(Peter Rijnbeek) #38

At EMC we will check if all our drugs are in this excel. If I have more information about the addition of Strength and preferably ATC i will let you know.


(Hamed Abedtash) #39

@Christian_Reich @Rijnbeek Thank you both for the update and information!

@Rijnbeek please keep us posted on Article 57. I just also sent you the full list of “first iteration” for review. Thanks for the help!


(Peter Rijnbeek) #40

Is the group aware of this paper?:


(Christian Reich) #41

@Rijnbeek:

Yes. Olivier showed us a while ago. Also, we wanted to do a network study on drug dosing overall.

Why?


(Hamed Abedtash) #42

We are canceling tomorrow’s meeting. Hope to see you all in 2 weeks on March 13th.

Please reach out to me if you’d like to help with validating the first iteration of ATC mapping. If you are a reviewer, please let us know if there were any comments.

Thanks!

Hamed


(Hamed Abedtash) #43

Meeting Agenda (Wednesday, March 13, 2019 @ 10:00 am ET)

  • Progress report
  • Plan for the Cookbook

Please join via Skype: https://meet.lilly.com/abedtash_hamed/53B8L6JC


t