OHDSI Home | Forums | Wiki | Github

Annotations Poster Next Steps - Call for Participation

Hello OHDSI community,

At today’s early Symposium showcase, I presented a poster I worked on with @Vojtech_Huser and @ericaVoss on the impact of storing data quality annotations and made readily available on our studies. The poster proposes using the newly approved CDM Metadata table to store data anomalies and/or significant events. However, some additional steps remain:

1. Development of a surveillance system that can programmatically identify candidates for annotation.
  2. Formalization of an interventional annotation table where solutions or suggestions for data quality issues tracked in the Metadata table can live.
  3. WebAPI and Atlas enhancements to allow for GUI-based annotation management and end-user consumption of these annotations when using the cohort or concept set designers.

I heard from @floydba, @MPhilofsky, @MaximMoinat, @dave16884, @jamesonsofge and a few others - unfortunately I forgot to write down the names - that were interested in pursuing this idea further. I would like to ask for volunteers to join us, please reply to this thread if you’re interested.

Thanks,
Ajit

3 Likes

A student in my team developed a package that identifies such candidates (ad point 1). We are still fine tuning the package. We expect version 0.2 to be released soon. (a week from today maybe)
Current version 0.1 is available here

Vojtech

1 Like

Hello,

Thank you for your email regarding [OHDSI Forums] [Developers] Annotations
Poster Next Steps - Call for.

I am currently away at a conference and I have limited email access, but I
will respond to your e-mail upon my return on Friday, October 20th.

Thanks!
Valerie.

t