OHDSI Home | Forums | Wiki | Github

Achilles v1.6.3 Released

Achilles 1.6.3 has been released! The release and release notes may be found on GitHub.

Special thanks to @Ajit_Londhe @pablo @Vojtech_Huser for the many enhancements, fixes and code reviews!

Please continue to bring issues to our attention.

3 Likes

Thanks @t_abdul_basser. I just want to call out a few new features that could be of interest:

1. Vignette detailing how to use the package
  2. Shiny App to consume the Heel Results with drill-downs to show the associated queries
  3. Richer logging using the ParallelLogger package, which means you can view the logs using a Shiny app
  4. Verbose mode to allow you to limit or allow all of the logs to display in the console

This release expects the cohort table in the omop_results schema. We’re using CDM v5.2, which creates the cohort table in the main schema. When I manually added the cohort table to the omop_results schema, it worked. Should there be branching logic based on version?

hi @roger.carlson, I encountered a similar error when running Achilles. I opened an issue on github: https://github.com/OHDSI/Achilles/issues/330

@roger.carlson and @albertogil – can you try the latest commit? @t_abdul_basser just merged it into the master branch. Previously, the tryCatch block around the cohort table was producing a TRUE value regardless of whether you have the cohort table or not.

devtools::install_github("OHDSI/Achilles")

It worked for me with or without a cohort table in the results schema.

1 Like

Great! Let me know if you run into any other issues.

@Ajit_Londhe now it works, thanks a lot!

1 Like
t